Monday 19 December 2011

SINGULAR NOUNS


                                         Singular nouns

Singular noun means  one person, place or thing
We use the, a  or an with singular nouns. We can also use my, his, her, our , their, your with singular nouns

Positive Sentences:            
                                      I need a box
                                      They have a son
                                      There is a boy
                                      Where is the girl?

                                      It is a good place
                                      His friend is a doctor
                                      I have a friend

                                      She has a boyfriend
                                      My friend has a girlfriend
                                      I have a girlfriend
                                      We have a car


Negative   sentences:

                                      I do not  need a box
                                      They do not  have a son
                                      There is not  a boy
                                     

                                      It is not  a good place
                                      His friend is not  a doctor
                                      I do not   have a friend

                                      She does not have  a boyfriend
                                      My friend does not have  a girlfriend
                                      I do not have a girlfriend
                                      We do not  have a car


Questions :                     Do I need a box?
                                       Do  they have a son?
                                       Is there  a boy?
                                     

                                      Is  it  a good place?
                                      Is his friend  a doctor?
                                      Do  I have a friend?

                                      Does she have  a boyfriend?
                                      Does  my friend have a girlfriend?
                                      Do I have a girlfriend?
                                      Do we have a car?

  


 




                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment