Tuesday 6 December 2011


                                                   OBJECT PRONOUNS




Object pronouns are you, them, us, me, him, her and it . We use  objective pronouns after a verb   to talk about the person or thing that has been affected by the action of the verb . Note: We also use you and it as subject pronouns

                                        
Positive Sentences: You/we/they/I /he/she/it /plural nouns/singular nouns + past simple verb / will + infinitive / infinitive +  them/us/me/him/her/and it


                                  You met me yesterday
                                   I called you last night
                                   Edward wrote me a letter
                                   Sammy asked her  about it
                                   They kicked me  the day before yesterday
                                   Pamela gave them  a gift
                                   Naresh teaches us lessons
                                   They will ask me some questions
                                   The boys give him chocolates
                                    She took you to the party
                                    We clean them every morning


Negative Sentences:    You/we/they/I /he/she/it /plural nouns/singular noun + did not +infinitive /will not +infinitive/ do not +infinitive/ does not + infinitive  them/us/me/him/her/and it


                                  You did not meet  me yesterday
                                   I did not  call you last night
                                   Edward did not  write  me a letter
                                   Sammy did not  ask her  about it
                                   They did not  kick me  the day before yesterday
                                   Pamela did not give them  a gift
                                   Naresh does not teach us lessons
                                   They will not  ask me some questions
                                   The boys do not give  him chocolates
                                    She did not take  you to the party
                                    We  do not clean them every morning



                                      

Questions:
                              Did /do/does/will     You/we/they/I /he/she/it /plural nouns/singular nouns +do/meet/go/see  them/us/me/him/her/and it?

                               Did you meet me yesterday?
                               Did  I call you last night?
                               Did  Edward write me a letter?
                               Did  Sammy ask her  about it ?
                               Did they kick me  the day before yesterday?
                               Did Pamela give  them  a gift?
                               Does Naresh teach us lessons?
                               Will they  ask me some questions?
                               Do the boys give him chocolates?
                               Does  she took you to the party?
                               Do We clean them every morning?

                              

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment