Thursday 1 December 2011

CAN

                                                 CAN

We use ‘Can + infinitive verb’ with I/she/he/it/they/we/you/singularnouns/plural nouns to say that We know how to do something or it is possible for somebody or something to  do something now or in the future


Positive Sentences: I/she/he/it/you/we/they/plural nouns/singular nouns +can +do
                                I can sing well
                                They can dance
                                We can swim
                                You can study well
                                You can play the guitar well
                                 He can cook well
                                 My wife can cook well
                                 The boy can do it well
                                 My daughter can speak English well
                                 The girls can run fast tomorrow
                                  His friend can meet me now
                                  Her student can write English next month
                                  Your sister can learn languagues very quickly
                                   David can repair anything


Negative Sentences:  I/she/he/it/you/we/they/plural nouns/singular nouns +can +  not + infinitive verb( sing,dance,do,play,run,think,drink etc)
                                I can not sing well
                                They can not  dance
                                We can not  swim
                                You can not  study well
                                You can not  play the guitar well
                                 He can  not cook well
                                 My wife can not  cook well
                                 The boy can not  do it well
                                 My daughter can not speak English well
                                 The girls can not  run fast tomorrow
                                  His friend can not meet me now
                                  Her student can  not write English next month
                                  Your sister can not  learn languagues very quickly
                                   David can not  repair anything


Questions:               Can  I/she/he/it/you/we/they/plural nouns/singular nouns  +do?
                                Can  I  sing well?
                                Can  they  dance?
                                Can we  swim?
                            Can  you  study well?
                            Can  you  play the guitar well?
                            Can  he  cook well?
                            Can  my wife  cook well?
                            Can  the boy  do it well?
                            Can my daughter  speak English well?
                            Can  the girls  run fast tomorrow?
                            Can his friend  meet me now?
                            Can  her student write English next month?
                            Can  your sister  learn languagues very quickly ?
                            Can  David  repair anything


  

No comments:

Post a Comment